Friday 14 May 2010





Here are some photo is have taken using my camera to use in my font book i am going to create. Here are 4 of the 20 i am going to take, i am taking them in different locations around my house and printing words which describe members of my family too me.

Example: Perfect - Mother - Candles behind the word showing warmth and welcoming.

I first experimented with the word perfect by printing the word onto a glass window but the background did not suit the word i was trying to show and fought the word protective (my dad) would be more suitable for this due to a almost dark side and serious.

The word rude was just for experimenting.. i would use the word rude for a different background but i wanted to see how it would look with object overlaying the time and surrounding it.

I will be taking many more images ..

No comments:

Post a Comment